PC endurance board, also known as non-breaking glass, is an engineering plastic with effective comprehensive performance. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and thermal properties, so it has the reputation of "engineering plastic". It has the advantages of good impact resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, lighting, flame retardancy, UV protection (only for sheets with UV coating), good processability, and strong plasticity.
The development of PC board quickly occupied a huge share of the architectural decoration market. It can be said that 90% of the glass can be replaced with PC board. It is conceivable how large the market space of PC endurance board is.
Tempered glass is ordinary glass that is uniformly heated, and when it is close to the softening point, it is uniformly cooled at the corresponding cooling rate according to different thicknesses. Make the glass produce strong and long-term internal stress, and the tensile stress of the inner layer and the compressive stress of the outer layer are in a stable stress balance.
PC endurance board (also known as PC board, polycarbonate, solid board, bulletproof glass, cabron board, solid board, polycarbonate board, aviation perspective board) is a high-performance engineering plastic polycarbonate or polycarbonate Processed.
1. Flame retardancy: The spontaneous combustion temperature of PC endurance board is 630℃ (the combustion property of the board reaches GB (8624-1997 flame retardant B1 level), which is a flame retardant engineering material.
2. Chemical resistance: PC endurance board has good chemical resistance, and can withstand the erosion of various organic acids, inorganic acids, weak acids, vegetable oils, neutral salt solutions and alcohol at room temperature.
3. Heat and cold resistance: PC endurance board has good temperature resistance, can adapt to various severe weather changes from severe cold to high temperature, and maintains various physical performance indicators within the range of -40℃ to 120℃.
4. Photochemistry: PC endurance board has high light transmittance in visible light and near infrared spectrum. Depending on the color, the light transmittance can reach 12%-88%.
5. Anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging: The surface of the PC endurance board contains an anti-ultraviolet co-extruded layer, which has good outdoor weather resistance and maintains good optical and mechanical properties after long-term use.
6, PC endurance board has super high impact strength, which is 30 times that of toughened glass, and is known as non-breaking glass.