Shandong Baike Sunshine Panel is a kind of engineering plastic with effective comprehensive performance. It has outstanding physical and mechanical properties. It is fully used in the interior and exterior decoration of commercial buildings; railway stations, airports, waiting halls and channel ceilings; gardens and agricultural And indoor fish farms, etc., known as "transparent plastic".
In addition to the advantages of ordinary sun boards, the lock sun board also solves the cumbersome installation process of the flat sun boards. It will no longer use stainless steel or aluminum profile strips and glue bonding, which brings light work to the construction staff. Process. The U-shaped buckle sun panel adopts the design of "button type" and "buckle type", which greatly shortens the installation period, just like a "fool" type installation method, and the sealing performance of the joint is good. Water leakage occurs.
Shandong Baike Lock Sunshine Board Installation Steps:
1. Cut the plate to a specific length, and the two ends should be suspended no more than 100 mm. We recommend that less 50 mm panels are inserted into the drainage channel, and it is recommended to cut the panels with a circular saw or a hand-held saw.
2. Make an incision for the sealing strip, and use a small disc knife (2 mm thick) to make 18 mm deep horizontal incisions on both sides of the plate corners. The cut should be parallel to the top surface of the plate, but it should not damage the surface of the plate. This step requires precision, so it is recommended to cut the incision before assembling, remove the cutting debris, and blow away the debris or particles remaining in the board.
Third, plan the layout of the board, place the front board, and only remove the PE protective film inside the board. Make sure that this surface does not touch the matte sandalwood strip before the board is positioned to the end to prevent scratches.
4. Fix the T-shaped fasteners, along the board, on the remaining part of the main sandalwood (see the design span table of secondary sandalwood), place the T-shaped fasteners against the board, and fix them with hexagonal head screws. With curved design, the T-shaped fastener should be the middle of the arched top as the middle warp fastener.
5. Lock the two plates together, remove the PE protective film under the second plate, and place it next to the T-shaped fastener. Using a plastic hammer, start to fix the connecting piece along the connecting piece, tap at a short distance (5-10 cm) to lock the 2 fast plates together, starting from the lower end, and gradually go to the top of the roof (make sure the connecting piece To be suspended 3 mm above the end of the board, because the aluminum sealing strip will be installed later.
Six. Remove the outer covering film, first remove the OMM from the edge of the board, and remove all the paper immediately after the installation is completed to prevent the film attached to the board from being difficult to remove after a long time.
7. Installation of u-profiles U-profiles are designed to complete the precise occlusion with the plate. All that is necessary to start is to put on one end, and then slowly tap until the precision is inserted into the PC. The u-profiles can be tapped by hand, while the aluminum u-profiles Do not use a plastic hammer.
8. Fix the connector plug. Insert the connector plug at both ends of the connector. The PC connector plug is pushed in. The end cap of the aluminum connector is fixed with screws, and no silicone sealant or anything is needed. Other adhesives.
Nine. Fixed side weather shields Side weather shields are provided on both sides of the structure, which are used as fasteners and also weather shields. They can fit the full width and cut size of the board. In some cases, custom-made rain shields are required. Both ends of the rain shield should be blocked with plugs.