Precautions for hardening of PC endurance board. PC endurance board, also known as non-broken glass, is an engineering plastic with effective comprehensive performance. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and thermal properties, so it has the reputation of "engineering plastic". It has the advantages of good impact resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, lighting, flame retardancy, UV protection (only for sheets with UV coating), good workability, and strong plasticity. It is widely used in lighting and shading in public and civil buildings. Rain sheds, channel roofs, noise barriers, agricultural greenhouses and advertising industries are currently ideal light shed materials and are highly respected and favored by the modern decoration industry.
PC endurance board single-sided hardening and double-sided hardening matters needing attention:
1. Conventional hardened PC endurance board has an effective width of 1220mm and an effective length of 2440mm;
2. After the hardened PC endurance board is hardened, the green board defects will be more obvious;
3. The length of customized hardened PC endurance board is generally 30 mm, and the width is 50 mm;
4. The hardening time of the green board is usually 2-3 days after the hardening company receives the green board.
5. The client shall be responsible for the transportation and loss incurred when entrusting hardening;
6. Normal hardening level is HB (hardening level is divided into: 2B/1B/HB/FB/H4/2H)
7, the hardened size is less than 1 square meter, calculated as 1 square meter
8. Generally, the yield rate of PC hardened board is only about 60%, and the rejection rate is relatively high.
9. The test of hardening standard uses 1H hardness pencil.